In a nutshell:
As junior UX Researcher at notallbad. you will have the chance to work on exciting projects, be part of a fun yet hard-working team, experiment, learn and grow.
Who we are:
We are notallbad. the digital consulting and experience design hub. We are a team of IT consultants, designers & researchers with the mission to offer high-quality design as a service, and help companies of any size shape valuable, feasible and delightful experiences for their customers.
Who you are:
- You share our core values and passion for high-quality services.
- You already have experience working as a researcher ideally within interdisciplinary teams in agile environments.
- You have a good understanding about research methods, processes, tools etc. and you like to share what you know, learn more and grow.
- You appreciate feedback and constructive criticism and stay calm under pressure.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You already have experience or would like to try out a remote collaboration with occasional traveling for team & client meetings and research sessions.
Traits you bring with you, that are not necessary, but highly appreciated:
- You share your work with the world, writing on blogs & articles about your initiatives or having your own blog.
What we offer:
For this position:
- Ownership of your work and responsibility from day 1.
- Your own mentor within the team to help you learn and grow.
- Remote collaboration with occasional traveling for team & clients meetings, research initiatives & sessions and work-related conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
For all positions:
- Work equipment budget to setup your home-office and/ or a paid flex-desk membership at the co-working space of your choice or at Factory in Berlin, if you 'd like to work with us.
- Educational budget and conference budget as well as up to two weeks off per year to attend training and conferences.
Sounds good? Apply now, and join our team as Junior UX Researcher.
Send your profile, resume and portfolio of work/ case-studies along with your earliest entry date and salary expectations and we will contact you to catch-up further.
Are you a recruitment agency or a recruiter?
We appreciate your interest in our position but we wouldn't like to work with an agency or a recruiter at this time.
We will make sure to state that we welcome agencies or recruiters if something changes in the future and we would be happy to hear from you then. Thanks for your understanding and for not spamming us with unsolicited emails and requests.